Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
Thrasio is looking for an Analyst to be part of a newly formed Financial Planning and Analysis function. The individual will report directly to the Director of FP&A and serve as an integral team member and strategic thought partner to Thrasio’s Brand Management organization. Brand Management is responsible for the operations of Thrasio’s acquired brands, and each FP&A Analyst serves as the lead business partner to one of the Brand Directors (who report to the COO) and his / her team of Brand Managers / Associates. The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial setting and embody the drive and skill set necessary to hit the ground running as a strategic business partner, providing financial and operational analytic support to multiple stakeholders. The successful candidate will serve as the analytical thought leader for the team he / she supports. While this position initially has no direct reports, the Analyst will be expected to lead cross-functional projects and analysis of financial and operational data and will also be expected to summarize and communicate the results to Brand Managers and senior management. This position has the potential to significantly add to the company’s top and bottom line through business case generation and other high priority analysis.
The role’s key priorities include:
- Developing and owning driver-based forecasting models
- Leading strategic analyses and cross-functional initiatives
- Building industry / company knowledge and developing a strong understanding of financial and operational metrics
- Supporting the measurement of relevant key performance indicators
- Overseeing the evaluation of business performance and other key analyses that are strategic and of high importance to senior leadership
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure, and helping develop new FP&A processes and analytics that drive value add for all stakeholders
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline from a top tier institution; MBA is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of related professional experience; investment banking or similar background strongly preferred but not required. Prior FP&A experience is a plus
- Extensive Excel modeling experience required; prior use of Essbase or similar FP&A system, SQL and VBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines within a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others, as well as work well with people of a wide range of levels
- Continually seeking new perspectives and feedback, taking an inclusive approach and engaging diverse points of view
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguous and change-led environments; self-confident with an authentic style that gravitates toward championing change
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.