Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
Thrasio is seeking an innovative Packaging Designer to work on projects for our full range of products. The ideal candidate for this position is incredibly creative, detail-oriented, highly motivated, has great communication skills and a positive attitude. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for winning who values collaboration.
You will also:
- Design package graphics that adhere to the branding guidelines
- Develop and construct mock-ups & structural packages
- Participate in development meetings on assigned projects and be accountable for the creative concerns from key stakeholders
- Support cross functional team members with new package graphics/design from concept inception to completion
- Create technical specification packets for new or existing items
- Ensure compliance in collaboration with in-house legal team
- Support marketing initiatives such as new product development designs and packaging concepts
What you Bring to the Party
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Expert level Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Excel & great communication skills
- Technical knowledge as it relates to design and design systems
- Must have experience working with a variety of packaging substrates
- Must possess a solid sense of color, design and typography
- A positive, team player with a great attitude, who can apply design knowledge and project management skill towards getting things done
- Contributes to the team environment, takes initiative, and offers ideas and solutions that better the work/creative experience
- Must be comfortable in in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.