Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
We are growing and so we are expanding our retail presence across the US for a wide range of our consumer products. We are actively recruiting proactive growth orientated Business Development Representatives (BDR) to work closely with our Head of Retail and Retail Sales Coordinator to achieve this expansion.
As a BDR you will
- Lead the customer acquisition process for independent retailer channels. This responsibility includes leading and organizing customer acquisition campaigns.
- Refine sales pitch and new customer acquisition process to increase conversion rate and maximize productivity. Maintain a Customer Relationship Management CRM of BDR contacts and progress in the funnel.
- Develop and test programs for customer support and customer success designed to drive sell through as well as increase the reorder rate and customer retention.
- Manage external communications with key stakeholders to ensure program execution and excellent customer service.
- Identify brand assets and collateral needed for brand launch and trade shows. Employ excellent project management skills to deliver all materials needed.
- Deliver on KPIs and customer acquisition plans.
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years of experience in Sales - Selling, Business Development, or a related field for a retail or consumer brand(s)
- Work onsite at our Manhattan (NYC) office Monday – Friday; ability to travel 10% by plane and overnights, post pandemic
- Demonstrated project management skills and abilities while managing workload and changing priorities
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and priority task management within an agile quickly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Affable and collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supportive
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Access or SQL
- Strong communication skills in two parts: 1.) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar; 2.) verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
It is great, but not necessary to possess
- Conferred Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Retail, Sales, Merchandising, or equivalent
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.