Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. At Thrasio, we strive to hire remarkably smart, collaborate, and driven individuals, who thrive on building a company that is disrupting e-commerce. If this sounds like you, we would like to speak with you. At Thrasio, we are leading in innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
Thrasio is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a team through the design and implementation of best-in-class internally facing order management tools and capabilities for our organization.
The successful candidate will marry Brand Management feedback and usage patterns with operational data to rapidly plan and execute products and experiments that will have the biggest impact on the business.
- Work with a team of Product Managers and Engineers to drive product development for key internally facing tools (and some external growth oriented products)
- Develop a deep understanding of current user workflows
- Additionally, brainstorm, creative, and implement non-automation solutions to problems; you know when it’s appropriate to be creative and work outside standard workflows
- Proactively assess performance of the toolset towards operational goals
- Drive the roadmap of improvements to user experience, agent efficiency and usability of existing tools
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business needs - how the internally-facing order management tools and function should change to accommodate the evolving needs of the business
- Benchmark current state OKRs to identify enhancement opportunities and utilize data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of projects
- Drive the execution on those improvement efforts through close-knit partnerships with our end-users, stakeholders, and partners
- Monitor performance of the team’s initiatives and measure the impact of product enhancements
- Work cross functionally to prioritize competing interests and focus project plans and the team on the highest impact activities
What You Bring to the Party
- Conferred Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Operations or their technical equivalent
- Master of Science or Master of Business Administration MBA is a plus, but not required
- Minimum 4+ years of experience building and shipping products
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced growing company environment and culture
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce and the use of data analytics when making choices and decisions
- Startup company experience is a plus, but not required
- A demonstrated record of strong product management and driving results (preferably e-commerce), ideally with internal end-user tools & systems
- Strong quantitative reasoning and ability to proactively deep dive and dig into data and KPIs to assess internal user behavior and to identify key improvements to the tool sets
- Strong UX/UI background - Ability to define and set a product vision/direction in terms of the user experience and overall usability
Demonstrated ability to work independently and motivate and lead teams to move beyond existing practices
- Exceptional written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking with customer focused mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background
- Preferred experience with SQL and complex data structures
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.