Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, let’s talk.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts on Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, PDAs, DSP Etc. Other responsibilities include:
- Comprehensive project management and execution of marketing campaigns across 25+ brands
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target
- Manage & optimize PPC advertising campaigns exclusively for Amazon
- Monitor keyword rank and implement marketing programs to maintain rank
- Monitor daily trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Economics or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a proven paid customer acquisition environment (B2C preferred) running either Google Paid Search or Amazon PPC.
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.