Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
This is a great opportunity for an organized and ambitious supply chain professional who’s eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. You’ll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career. Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee end-to-end purchasing cycle (Orders, Payments, Shipments, Customs Clearance and in-bound deliveries) of products and services from suppliers in compliance with supply agreements terms, in close collaboration with Thrasio’s Finance and Brand Management teams
- Build effective communication channels and collaboration processes with the Inventory planning and management, brand management, marketing and finance teams to ensure uninterrupted availability of healthy inventory supply
- Manage all cross-border and global logistics activities in close coordination with suppliers, freight forwards, transportation carriers, and warehousing/third-party logistics service providers
- Manage product database (MOQs, Packaging info, weight, volume, price lists)
- Build and manage effective auditable documentation system
- Manage ERP (NetSuite), procure-to-pay and act as the department Super User, ensuring timely and reliable input data in the system
- Nurture and manage relationships with suppliers and service providers
- Develop and implement key SOPs within areas of responsibility
- Develop effective and reliable reporting dashboards and communicate these with leadership
- Identify and introduce best practices for procurement and global logistics management within the organization
- Manage, hire, and develop direct reports associated with procurement and global logistics duties
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, business administration, or a related field
- 7+ years’ work experience, including 3+ years in a supervisory role in procurement, supply chain, global logistics, or a related field.
- 2+ years managing remote teams
- Global experience, particularly in retail/e-commerce (Amazon, Shopify, eBay, etc.), procuring consumer goods, dealing with large number of global suppliers (especially Chinese)
- Experience in international shipping, import and export controls, customs clearance, and distribution.
- Experience in ERP Procure-to-Pay module
- Proven track record in building, managing and leading teams
- Well-developed communication skills (including verbal and written fluency in English), with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work with global teams and suppliers
- Work onsite at our Walpole Massachusetts office location Monday - Friday
It’s great, but not necessary if you have:
- APICs, CPSM certifications or equivalent
- Master’s degree in supply chain, logistics, engineering, business administration or a related role
- Experience working with NetSuite, procure-to-pay ERP module.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.