Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
Thrasio is expanding our retail presence across the US for a wide range of our consumer products. We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to work closely with our Head of Retail and Retail Sales Coordinator to achieve this expansion. The BDR will:
- Develop launch plans and retail programs for new brands, new channels and customer specific merchandising and POP
- Lead the customer acquisition process for Independent retailer channels. This responsibility Includes developing and organizing customer acquisition campaigns
- Develop and test programs for customer support and customer success designed to drive sell through as well as increase the reorder rate and customer retention
- Manage external communications with key stakeholders to ensure program execution and excellent customer service
- Identify brand assets needed and and project manage all marketing collateral needs for brand launch and trade shows
- Primary contact for Hardware, National Specialty and Independent retail channel customers
- Deliver Channel specific revenue plans
- Special projects as assigned
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, retail, business development, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.