Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals in a that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
We are looking for a new Admin/Office Assistant to join our Walpole office, reporting to our Employee Experience and Facilities Manager. As Admin/Office Assistant, you will be the go-to person for all things surrounding the day-to-day functions of our Walpole office. You will also help the Employee Experience & Facilities Manager (EE & FM) with New Hire set up, ensuring a smooth transition to Thrasio for all new team members (Houston, Walpole and NYC office).
Day to day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Providing New Hires with office access and assigning a parking pass
- Helping the EE & FM order computers, monitors, desks, etc. for all New Hires, and logging each for our records
- Setting up New Hire desks for day 1 of employment with Thrasio, specifically in the Walpole office
- Helping the Walpole office with minor IT issues such as printer connectivity issues and questions surrounding Slack, Guru, Greenhouse and other internal tools
- Training New Hires on Zoom conferencing
- Keeping internal wiki (Guru) and onboarding tool (Greenhouse) up-to-date
- Assisting CFO with travel and meetings/itinerary
- Helping with product order delivery, organizing inventory, breaking down boxes, etc.
What you Bring to the Party
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional setting (internships, part-time, or full-time)
- Strong desire to grow in your career; this is an entry level position
- Knowledge and competency with both Mac and PC systems
- Comfortable with Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, preferred; must have ability to learn these tools
- Physically able to lift and move 30+ lb boxes
- Excellent time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to provide remote support across all 3 US-based offices (Walpole, Houston, NYC)
- Positive, team-oriented attitude, a must!
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.