Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals in a that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
Thrasio is looking for an Accounts Payable Team Lead to help grow and develop our AP function helping to create processes and structure within the function. Reporting to the Controller, this person will manage the order-to-cash cycle in a high-volume, global environment. Key responsibilities include ensuring proper invoicing that adhere to company policies and meet customer requirements, ensuring an efficient collection process to maximize cash flow and minimize bad debts, and providing effective leadership regarding all aspects of the revenue cycle process. Some things you may also work on include:
- Manage a general range of accounting clerical and administrative functions such as supporting team members with processing accounts payable, training, and researching issues.
- Undertake the more complex supplier related issues.
- Resolving supplier payment and invoice variances and inventory discrepancies.
- Responsible for the training of new hires and existing team members.
- Make recommendations to streamline/improve review processes with existing team members
- Handle/work with team members on the more complicated vendor correspondence issues
- Research, analyze, and resolve supplier issues in a timely, and professional manner discrepancies
- Perform other duties as assigned
We’re looking for:
- Experience leading a team of 3 or more members
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting
- Problem-solving skills
- Expertise in Excel
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment
- Ability to break down large, complex, ambiguous goals into manageable pieces
- Comfortable with creating new processes from scratch
- Strong Accounting Skills
- Great communication skills
- More than 3 year of Work Experience
- Experience with NetSuite or comparable system
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.