Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals in a that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
This is a great opportunity for a versatile, resourceful accounting and finance professional who’s eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. You’ll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, manage a team, and create processes from scratch that set us up for the immense scale we're going through! We’re looking for someone who’s a rare combination of creative and analytical and is looking to work in a dynamic environment where new challenges are always emerging. Some responsibilities include:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly financial statements and related working papers
- Create a process to onboard new acquisitions
- Assist in the consolidated audit
- Contribute to the on-going process improvement initiatives
- Identify, analyze and communicate variance analysis
- Assist the finance team with budget and forecasting initiatives
- Manage corporate allocations and transfer pricing
- Enhance account reconciliation process, drive deadlines, enhance deliverables as they pertain to the month-end close and financial statement preparation process
- Liaise with outside firms for audit and tax matters
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures, as well as identify new policies and areas of improvement.
We’re looking for:
- A CPA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with an MBA or other advanced degree highly preferred
- Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred
- Experience effectively managing and developing a team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and polished interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team environment with the desire to seek continuous improvement
- Strong sense of time management and task prioritization
- Superior analytical skills with a strong aptitude to understand the business and its operations
- Comfortable with creating new processes from scratch
- Strong Accounting Skills
- Experience with NetSuite or comparable system
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.