Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals in a that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
We are looking for a Creative Operations Admin to join our Creative team in Houston. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented and highly organized, eager to learn and willing to assist with a wide variety of tasks. The Creative Ops Admin will work well independently but can also collaborate effectively and be a great team player. Communication is this person's strong suit, both oral and written. The ideal candidate will be customer-service oriented while going above and beyond to think outside of the box and solve any challenge.
- Manage all aspects of the Houston office - be the go to person when anyone in the office needs anything
- Build and maintain the company’s production calendar, working closely with the creative team and production
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with designers to proactively resolve inaccuracies
- Maintain a schedule of deadlines for deliverables and special projects
- Communicate status and missing information
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 1+ year of professional work experience
- Excellent computer competency and adept at learning new digital platforms
- Proficient with MS Office products; knowledge of Excel is a plus!
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability and desire to accurate perform repetitive tasks
- Lots of initiative, ability to handle stressful situations
- Fun, outgoing and good-humored
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.