Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
Thrasio is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a team through the design and implementation of best-in-class internally facing order management tools and capabilities for our organization. The successful candidate will marry Brand Management, Finance and Marketing feedback and usage patterns with operational data to rapidly plan and execute products and experiments that will have the biggest impact on the business. You will partner with key operational stakeholders to understand the organization's internal operational and growth needs, and work with a team of operational groups to benchmark current operational performance, identify gaps in current product capabilities, and develop a learning agenda and execution plan that will help get us there.
- Work with a team of product managers and engineers to drive product development for key internally facing tools (and some external growth oriented products)
- Develop a deep understanding of current user workflows
- Proactively assess performance of the toolset towards operational goals
- Drive the roadmap of improvements to user experience, agent efficiency and usability of existing tools
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business needs - how the internally-facing order management tools and function should change to accommodate the evolving needs of the business
- Benchmark current state OKRs to identify enhancement opportunities and utilize data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of projects
- Drive the execution on those improvement efforts through close-knit partnerships with our end-users, stakeholders, and partners
- Monitor performance of the team’s initiatives and measure the impact of product enhancements
- Work cross functionally to prioritize competing interests and focus project plans and the team on the highest impact activities
What You Bring to the Party
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- 4+ years of experience in operations, retail, engineering, startups with a history of building and shipping product
- A demonstrated record of strong product management and driving results (preferably e-commerce), ideally with internal end-user tools & systems
- Strong quantitative reasoning and ability to proactively deep dive and dig into data and KPIs to assess internal user behavior and to identify key improvements to the tool sets
- Strong UX/UI background - Ability to define and set a product vision/direction in terms of the user experience and overall usability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and motivate and lead teams to move beyond existing practices
- Exceptional written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking with customer focused mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background
- Preferred experience with SQL and complex data structures
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology, business discipline, or MBA a plus
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.