Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
Want to build something new and exciting? The Technology Organization (Product, Engineering and Data Science) at Thrasio is responsible for building the internal and external tools that will help ensure data quality and create opportunity for our great people here to quickly access data and make decisions related to growth of our brands (soon to be thousands of products) as we continue our goal of being the number one seller on Amazon. This is a critical and highly visible role for the business that will be tasked with partnering with our CTO and building out a world class engineering team that sits at the intersection of engineering, data science and operations.
Some of the day to day might include:
- Lead the ongoing strategy, definition, adoption and value generation for your technology products and services
- Hire and develop a best in class engineering team across 3 different time zones.
- Strengthen relationships across our company by engaging business leaders and end user customers, to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Manage multiple complex projects and programs which are broad in scope, interdependent, high risk and deliver significant business value
- Define and deliver reports focused on the overall health and value being generated by your team (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Fosters a learning culture focused on continuous improvement, strong collaboration and constant innovation in a fast moving environment.
What You Bring to the Party
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, preferably working on or developing ecommerce or analytical platforms
- 5+ leading and building engineering teams (to be 10-15)
- Expertise in distributed teams, processes, JIRA/Confluence (and/or equivalents)
- Strong understanding of how to implement and run an agile environment
- Expertise in data engineering, web development, scripting language development
- Passion for code quality, and best in class processes
- Experience in a high growth start up
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.