Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
Want to build something new and exciting? The Technology Organization (Product, Engineering and Data Science) at Thrasio is responsible for building the internal tools that will help ensure data quality and create opportunity for our great people here to quickly access data and make decisions related to growth of our brands (soon to be thousands of products) as we continue our goal of being the number one seller on Amazon. Some of the day to day might include:
- Developing innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic business questions across the organization
- Collaborating closely with data scientists, product managers and engineers to develop processes and produce visualizations
- Partnering with key stakeholders to understand strategic knowledge gaps, and develop innovative solutions to generate new processes and insights
- Relentlessly challenging the status quo in our processes to drive efficiency, speed, quality, and cost savings
- Working closely with the business to develop and follow project roadmaps, including key activities, stakeholder engagement, and milestones
- Contributing innovative and strategic ideas to help shape a brand new team, and continue to drive impact as we scale
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a quantitative field (math, economics, statistics, physics, engineering, etc.)
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytical and/or technical role
- Strong quantitative skills; Demonstrated ability to develop analytical methodologies and assumptions, use data to conduct the analyses, and synthesize findings
- Process-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Intellectually curious, high energy, and strong work ethic; passionate about working with, normalizing, and synthesizing large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Ability to identify and succinctly summarize roadblocks and constraints, propose potential solutions, and drive towards resolution
- Attentive to detail with strong quality control
- Comfortable with
- Tableau/Mode Analytics/etc is a nice bonus
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.