Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with experience growing and leveraging social media to drive eCommerce conversions to help us rank higher on keywords, launch products, and scale up amazon products to sell in higher volumes. This experience would include but not be limited to: Using Social Media Software such as Hootsuite, Falcon, Later, Zoho, Sprinklr, etc. Facebook Shopping, Instagram Business Management, Extensive knowledge of social listening, Analytics, Social Account Auditing and Reporting, and so forth. Content Creation experience is a plus. Other responsibilities include:
- Comprehensive brand management and execution of social media marketing campaigns across 30+ brands, 50+ accounts
- Manage the social media strategy, content, and growth across brands
- Tracking, measuring, and reporting impacts from social media to quantifiable results on Amazon and other major eCommerce platforms where we sell.
- Manage & optimize social media advertising campaigns that drive traffic to Amazon from Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Implement and innovate new strategies to build engaging audiences on social media accounts.
- Outside partnerships and identifying ways to track traffic
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Creative, Finance or Economics related discipline preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a proven social media management environment (B2C preferred)
- Experience running social media ads or highly data driven ad campaigns.
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization.
- Solid organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix.
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.