Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals in a that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing / project management professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our marketing programs and migrations procedures. This would include but not be limited to: Working with previous business owners to transition marketing tactics, sitting in on diligence calls with businesses we are acquiring, interfacing with all parts of the organization to ensure a smooth transition, identifying opportunities that can be applied to other brands, transferring items to various members on the marketing team when ready, running ad-hoc programs and making decisions on procedures, the sticky glue of the marketing team and data.
- Comprehensive project management and execution of marketing campaigns
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Work with sellers and migrations team to identify what we are keeping or removing
- Customer first marketer understanding product marketing interactions
- Implement programs across the marketing organization with teammates
- Experiment with new marketing channels to validate opportunity
- Ad Hoc Value Analysis
- Develop & maintain professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon space
- Coordinate with brand managers and marketing team to ensure high priority projects and moving towards completions and roadblocks are removed.
- Help with data consolidation and reporting.
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Communication, Finance or PM related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a project management or DTC marketing (B2C preferred)
- Experience coordinating projects across a marketing organization or in acquisitions etc.
- Experience running paid ad campaigns or Shopify sites a plus etc.
- Ad Agency experience or business development a plus
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization
- Solid organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.