Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts. This would include but not be limited to: Paid Facebook ads, building audiences, a/b testing, DPA ads, retargeting flows, developing high converting video creative and UGC content Etc. Other responsibilities include:
- Comprehensive project management and execution of marketing campaigns across 25+ brands
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target
- Manage & optimize Paid Acquisition Facebook campaigns
- Monitor daily trends, ROSA, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon, Facebook and online shopping space
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Economics or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a proven paid customer acquisition environment (B2C preferred) running paid Facebook directly for consumer brands
- Ability to instruct creative on how to produce high converting assets
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization
- Solid organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.