Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, Due Diligence and Special Projects, the Supply Chain Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible for ensuring the company’s supply chain is compliant with all safety, quality and regulatory requirements in relevant markets.
- Ensure that all products manufactured or delivered by suppliers meet the quality and quantity requirements in close collaboration with the sourcing, and procurement teams
- Ensure that suppliers’ products and manufacturing materials and processes meet all safety, regulatory and compliance requirements both in the country of manufacture as well as in the markets these products will be consumed
- Collaborate with certification bodies, third party certification and lab tests organizations to secure necessary certifications and ensure the safety and compliance of all the products labeling and packaging for the different markets the products will be consumed
- Build Quality Control manuals, manage documentation, SOPs and checklists for the products and perform quality audits at suppliers’ facilities when applicable
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs or related field
- 7 years of quality and safety compliance management experience, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of local and international consumer packaged goods safety and regulatory compliance requirements and processes
- 3 years’ experience working with 3rd party certification and audit labs i.e. SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek in China, US, EU and regulatory bodies FDA, EMA, FCC, EMC, CE, EPA, etc. for Consumer-Packaged Goods and medical devices
- 3 years’ experience working with ISO (9000 family,13485, etc.), ASTM, UL, cGMP, USDA Organic, TRACES, JONA, etc. in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems in a manufacturing setting
- Well-developed communication skills (verbal and written fluency in English/ Mandarin/Cantonese), with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for excellence – Thrives in fast paced environments – Exceptionally poised under pressure
It’s great, but not necessary if you have:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs or related field
- 5 years’ experience with US (The Consumer Product Safety Act) and the EU (The General Product Safety Directive)/ UK (The General Product Safety Regulations) for consumer goods products
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.