Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
The Acquisitions Analyst will prepare financial, business, product and market assessments on specific merger and acquisition targets. The analyst will create a financial model for each merger & acquisition target and work closely/coordinate activities with all departments across Thrasio to explain/justify potential investment opportunities. Assessments include the review of industry trends, intellectual property, high-level contract terms, competitive analysis, risk analysis and compliance within the due diligence process.
The Acquisitions Analyst will also support other members of the team on ad hoc analysis, special projects, and reporting. This is a unique opportunity for top performers seeking a high-impact, high-visibility position and the ability to influence future direction. This role requires someone who is highly motivated and can effectively combine exceptional strategic thinking, superior communication, project management and quantitative skills. High-level responsibilities will initially include financial modeling, market analysis, competitive analysis, industry trends and due diligence support associated with mergers and acquisitions, licensing opportunities and distribution agreements. Some things you may also work on include:
- Building financial models and identifying key opportunities to pitch gainful strategies
- Writing professional correspondence (letters and emails) to key executives
- Communicating/hosting meetings with business owners & key executives via phone/video call
- Managing database of researched and acquired companies
What You Bring to the Party
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills (including a working knowledge of finance/accounting)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.