Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
Thrasio is looking for a Learning and Organizational Development Manager to help grow and develop our teams. Reporting to the VP of People, this person will be in charge of designing and implementing all learning and development programing across the organization. This person will be managing the full talent development life-cycle of our people – including leadership and team development, coaching and training, onboarding, engagement, succession planning, and overall team and organizational performance coaching. Some things you may also work on include:
- Creating and implementing learning and development efforts for the business - from the c-suite to associates, Boston to New York and Houston to our remote employees domestically and abroad
- Partnering with the People team & Business Leaders to enhance the on-boarding curriculum
- Working with the business to develop the long and short term growth path of everyone at Thrasio
- Evaluating talent needs across the organization and assist business leaders in communicating and providing feedback and coaching from talent assessments and reviews
- Leading the organizational development and learning function globally; responsible for developing the learning strategy, leadership development, and organizational effectiveness.
- Managing workforce planning, coaching, budget and forecasting, end-to-end learning and OD programs, facilitation, and change management initiatives.
- Facilitating the capture, structure and reuse of our diverse support experiences into knowledge management content. This role is designed to support the continued expansion of both internal and external knowledge base assets throughout Thrasio.
- Infusing the Thrasio culture into the entire process
What You Bring to the Party
- 6+ years of experience in Learning and Organizational Development, Performance Management, with Succession Planning and Onboarding experience a plus
- Experience leading/facilitating programs as well as coaching/consulting corporate leaders and teams to think differently and deliver exceptional results
- International experience and global orientation preferred – with demonstrated experience designing and/or implementing talent development solutions in different geographies and cultures
- Experience in varying talent development frameworks, processes and approaches
- Knowledge of tracking employee development and employee performance reviews
- Experience training staff in a start-up environment
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.