Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
Thrasio is looking for a savvy and process driven Technical Recruiter to lead hiring initiatives across one or more teams including Engineering, Product and Data. This person will be responsible for hiring the best technical talent in and around our offices, working with our hiring managers on strategy, and the entire candidate lifecycle from application review to negotiating and closing offers.You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high quality active and passive candidates. Some other duties might include:
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing strategies
- Build job descriptions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure.
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of talent, maintain ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
- Perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in Thrasio and open positions.
- Develop, implement and execute operational plans, diverse hiring strategies and branding activities to attract top talent.
What You Bring to the Party
- 2 + years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Proven track record of filling technical positions
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements; a network that is active and up-to-date
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrable experience sourcing for technical talent
- Immense focus on storytelling capability
- Track record of branding the recruiting strategy to grow the business and hire exceptional talent.
- Proven aptitude or ability to learn how to discuss technical projects related to distributive database technologies and programming languages such as Java, Python, SQL, or similar languages.
- Previous experience at a recruiting agency as well as internal experience
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.