Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our efforts off-Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Managing, optimizing and scaling Shopify sites, building affiliate programs, selling products on Walmart.com, Ebay, Jet.com etc. and managing the CRM for these brands (email sends and content). Other responsibilities include:
- Comprehensive project management and execution of growth campaigns across 20+ brands
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction if off target
- Launching products on new marketplaces and keep scale of current websites
- Manage and optimize Shopify sites
- Work with content providers to update blogs, affiliate revenue, and imagery
- Manage URLs that direct to the website and various forms of traffic
- Launch products on Walmart.com, Ebay.com, Jet.com, Google Shopping etc.
- Manage the 3PL relationship and determine the best products to launch
- Margin analysis and working with supply chain to get products shipped to 3PLs
- Maintaining inventory requirements and forecasts
- Driving growth of all outside Amazon platforms and working with Marketing team on traffic
- Implement promotions and coupons to drive profitable traffic
- Ad Hoc Value Analysis
- Outside partnerships and identifying ways to track traffic
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Economics related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a proven B2C environment managing online marketplaces
- Worked with channel tools such as Channel Advisor, Zentail or similar
- Experience listing and scaling products on various marketplaces
- Website development experience a plus but nor required
- Ad Agency experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization.
- Solid organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.