Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts off Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Facebook Ads, SEM, Display, Messenger Ads, Affiliate Traffic, Offline marketing, promotions, Amazon DSP etc. Other responsibilities include:
- Comprehensive project management and execution of marketing campaigns across 20+ brands
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target
- Manage and optimize PPC advertising campaigns off Amazon
- Manage and optimize Facebook and SEM advertising campaigns off Amazon
- Monitor keyword rank and implement marketing programs to maintain rank
- Implement promotions and coupons to drive profitable traffic
- Experiment with new marketing channels such as Many Chat and other channels
- Partner with affiliate sites or other networks to drive keyword rich and high converting traffic
- Monitor daily trends, ACOS and spend across multiple brands
- Outside partnerships and identifying ways to track traffic
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon space
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Finance or Economics related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a proven paid customer acquisition environment (B2C preferred)
- Experience running Google/Amazon PPC, Affiliate or Facebook advertising.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization.
- Solid organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
It’s great, but not necessary if you have:
- Experience in the Amazon ecosystem
- Ad Agency experience
- Working knowledge of SQL or other databases
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.