Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
The Graphic Designer’s role at Thrasio is to identify opportunities for improvement to our portfolio of CPG products sold on the Amazon Marketplace and solve the identified problems with your creative skill set to assist in driving revenue and sales. You’ll work across a wide variety of print & digital consumer-facing projects, support our marketing and brand operations team, and assist in creative efforts beyond Amazon’s marketplace, such as websites, social media, and other campaigns. Other responsibilities include:
- Digital and print designs for our products sold on Amazon
- Packaging design for products sold on Amazon
- Email marketing for the marketing department
- Cut, recut, and edit footage for Amazon listings or marketing projects
- Digital designs for social media
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or related Education certifications or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design, including packaging design, digital design, print materials, video editing, logo and branding
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledgeable in Final Cut Pro or other video editing software preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Animation experience is a bonus
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.