Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
The Product Launch Project Manager is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of our product launch process from start to finish, including; researching opportunities, providing competitive analysis, managing timelines for newly acquired products, sampling programs, and ongoing development of existing products to ensure successful execution of launches. This is a newly created group and the growth opportunity cannot be overstated. This role will help us scale the team with the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Work with a broad cross-section of internal teams to manage and orchestrate multiple product and program launch initiatives
- Track milestones, deadlines, dependencies, decisions and action items to ensure continuous progress
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability by leading and facilitating meetings with key stakeholders, and reporting using centralized information repositories and/or email updates
- Work with Supply Chain on effectively managing inventory for the launches
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints
- Evaluate program results to continuously improve and refine Thrasio’s product launch process to drive efficiencies and improve execution
- Communicate regularly and crisply to stakeholders and leadership to enhance shared understanding of progress and minimize surprises
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders, set clear expectations, and deliver on your commitments
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Skilled in MS Project (or comparable software) and in-depth knowledge of new product development lifecycle
- Abstractly creative; can leverage this skill to provide input on challenges in the process.
- Ability to influence others by maintaining open channels of communication, fostering teamwork, and building relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to understand complex issues from various sources, while finding simple solutions
- Effective planning and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, negotiate, and problem solve
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapt to changes in priorities
- Comfortable in working in a complex, ambiguous, ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills, with the ability to convey ideas clearly
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office, including e-mail, word and excel
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.