The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a "black box" outside of their control. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility and insight into the now borderless network. It arms them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
When large enterprise customers acquire new software, the best way to ramp to productivity often involves a personal touch from resources who know the platform inside and out. This role’s primary responsibility is to engage with customers to deliver world class implementation services for their ThousandEyes deployment.
You'll need to be a ThousandEyes product expert, with cross-platform integration experience, monitoring system expertise, and a strong foundation in Linux and core network architecture. You'll plan for and deliver on a wide range of engagement types, including implementation, configuration and documentation of monitoring services, end-user training, optimization, and third party systems integration. You'll need to be a jack of all trades who's polished and easy to put in front of a wide variety of customer roles - and need to love working for a growth stage company in the Digital Experience Monitoring space.
You are an enthusiastic self-starter, intellectually curious and a fast learner, and a stickler for details, since you'll be working with some of the smartest operational people here that you ever have. You can think on your feet, create simple from complex, and produce credible documentation, and read patterns from data to infer conclusions. You’re both a good juggler - able to keep many projects moving forward without dropping them, and a good communicator.
- 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Standout "customer first" attitude
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Project management and consulting experience
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to juggle and accomplish tasks in tight timeframes
- Experience maintaining or implementing LAN/WAN environments
- Familiarity with web technologies (deployment, maintenance, debugging)
- Implement ThousandEyes in customer environments in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Engage with customers to deliver product implementation and integration services
- Manage several projects concurrently understanding current and future action items
- Identification of potential product/services upsell or cross-sell opportunities
- Delivery of training and industry best practice discussions
- Build value-based relationships with customers, leading to referral and renewal
- Leverage enterprise data analytics to transparently track and report on customer engagement
Role may involve up to 50% travel, so candidate should be located within 60 miles of a major metropolitan airport.