About ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a "black box" outside of their control. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility and insight into the now borderless network. It arms them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500.
ThousandEyes is a newly acquired member of the Cisco family, and we are looking to expand our Customer Engineering team around the globe. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-paced industry with a lot of potential for future growth and career-advancement.
About the Role
When large enterprise customers acquire new software, the best way to ramp to productivity often involves a personal touch from resources who know the platform inside and out. This role’s primary responsibility is to engage with customers to deliver world class enablement, implementation and optimization services for their ThousandEyes deployment.
You'll need to be a ThousandEyes product expert, with monitoring system expertise, and a strong foundation in core network architecture. You'll plan for and deliver on a wide range of engagement types, including project planning, implementation, and documentation of monitoring services, end-user training, and optimization. You'll need to be a jack of all trades who's polished and easy to put in front of a wide variety of customer roles.
This role is designated for Krakow, Poland or Mexico City, Mexico.
- A standout "customer first" attitude
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a technical field, or equivalent working experience
- At least 2 years working in a customer-facing role
- Project management and consulting experience
- Firm grasp of network and application protocols (Cisco/Juniper certification strongly preferred - CCNA/JNCP, etc. )
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS software products is highly desirable.
- Experience maintaining or implementing LAN/WAN environments
- Familiarity with web technologies (deployment, maintenance, debugging) including REST APIs
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to juggle and accomplish tasks in tight timeframes
- Guide customers on deploying and implementing the ThousandEyes product
- Implement ThousandEyes in customer environments in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Engage with customers to deliver product implementation and integration services
- Project manage many projects concurrently understanding current and future action items
- Delivery of training and industry best practice discussions
- Build value-based relationships with customers, leading to referral and renewal
- Leverage enterprise data analytics to transparently track and report on customer engagement
- Contribute to best practice creation and maintenance
- Track and report on utilization and work performed
- Special projects as assigned
- Identification of potential product/services upsell or cross-sell opportunities