ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP,120+ of the Global 2000, 75+ of the F500, 20 of the top 25 SaaS providers, 6 of the top 7 US banks, 4 of the top 5 UK banks, and 5 of the top 10 companies on the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list.
About the Role
When large enterprise customers acquire new software, the best way to ramp to productivity often involves a personal touch from resources who know the platform inside and out. This role’s primary responsibility is to engage with customers to deliver world class implementation, integration, and optimization services for their ThousandEyes deployment.
You'll need to be a ThousandEyes product expert, with cross-platform integration experience, monitoring system expertise, and a strong foundation in Linux and core network architecture. You'll plan for and deliver on a wide range of engagement types, including project planning, implementation, and documentation of monitoring services, end-user training, optimization, and third party systems integration. You'll need to be a jack of all trades who's polished and easy to put in front of a wide variety of customer roles - and need to love working for a growth stage company in the Digital Experience Monitoring space.
You are an enthusiastic self-starter, intellectually curious and a fast learner, and a stickler for details, since you'll be working with some of the smartest operational people that you ever have. You can think on your feet, create simple from complex, produce credible documentation, and read patterns from data to infer conclusions. You’re both a good juggler - able to keep many projects moving forward without dropping them, and a good communicator.
- 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Standout "customer first" attitude
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Project management and consulting experience
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to juggle and accomplish tasks in tight timeframes
- Experience maintaining or implementing LAN/WAN environments
- Familiarity with web technologies (deployment, maintenance, debugging) including REST APIs
- Proficient in English and German, French a nice-to-have
- Implement ThousandEyes in customer environments in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Engage with customers to deliver product implementation and integration services
- Manage several projects concurrently understanding current and future action items
- Identification of potential product/services upsell or cross-sell opportunities
- Delivery of training and industry best practice discussions
- Build value-based relationships with customers, leading to referral and renewal
- Leverage enterprise data analytics to transparently track and report on customer engagement
Role may involve up to 25% travel throughout Europe.