· Experience in strategic, thorough account planning & mapping with Managed Service Providers and/or Value-Added Resellers.
· Experience in partner product development. Preferably software and/or SaaS offerings.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
· High energy, relentless drive and a built-in sense of urgency
· Ability to work with C-Level stakeholders.
· Strong knowledge of networking and internet routing.
Qualifications and Experience:
· 10+ years of partner development, partners sales, or a similar combination of work experience and education.
· Experience in the Fortune 500 and Enterprise space preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required