The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility into the now borderless network, arming them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
ThousandEyes is seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Analyst to join our Dublin, Ireland office and support our rapidly expanding EMEA sales organization. You will be the sales operations point of contact for our EMEA sales team while also providing support for the rest of ThousandEyes’ global sales organization. As part of this, you will partner with members of ThousandEyes’ sales, marketing, finance, legal and analytics teams. This position requires an individual who is team-oriented, excited to play a key role in growing ThousandEyes’ presence in EMEA, and driven to produce high-quality results.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the EMEA sales team to process day-to-day requests, including creating customer-facing quotes, approval requests, reporting and overall deal support.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metrics for the EMEA leadership team to report on key business drivers and regional performance.
- Provide data driven reports and analysis to support decision making and drive actionable improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales operations team to ensure global alignment across sales processes.
- Identify and execute projects that improve sales productivity and efficiency.
- Implement and enforce processes that will maintain data integrity and accuracy in Salesforce.com.
- Work collaboratively with our Global Deal Desk & Revenue Accounting teams and assist in localizing the work flows with Sales, Sales Ops, Deal Desk & Revenue Accounting
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and operational tasks.
- 2+ years experience working in Sales Operations, Sales, or a similar analytical role
- At least 1 year of Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) experience. Admin experience is a plus.
- Team oriented who will provide ground support for our sales team
- Familiarity with SaaS business metrics
- Aptitude for identifying gaps and implementing solutions
- Ability to pay attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Self-motivated and able to drive results independently