ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP,120+ of the Global 2000, 75+ of the F500, 20 of the top 25 SaaS providers, 6 of the top 7 US banks, 4 of the top 5 UK banks, and 5 of the top 10 companies on the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Account Based Field Marketing, the Senior/Account Based Field Marketing Manager is responsible for strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business exclusively, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation from a top target account list, accelerating existing opportunities and driving brand recognition of ThousandEyes. The role will also drive strong partnership with regional sales and channel executives, and collaboration with key stakeholders within the Marketing organization to plan and execute a wide range of multi-pronged programs.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new function with a focus on Account Based Marketing that will make a tremendous, direct impact on the success of ThousandEyes’ aggressive growth objectives as a disruptor of a high multi-billion dollar addressable market and as a pre-IPO Company.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define regional Account Based Marketing strategy, planning and execution, encompassing multiple ABM techniques for a specific set of accounts.
- Partner with the regional sales teams to develop and execute regional, account-focused campaigns/plays including, but not limited to, field events, direct mail, outbound prospecting, nurture, channel activities, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for regional named accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Partner with leadership to monitor account engagement and follow up activities of the Account Team.
- Obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, SOW (scope of work) / budget.
Skills & Experience
- 7 years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Demonstrated success mapping content to personas to devise optimal multi-touch, integrated programs for account engagement to expose pain/need.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work within a global matrix of marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of pipeline management, waterfall metrics, and ABM metrics.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Engagio to prioritize focused account engagement strategies for key roles/functions.
- Willingness to travel approximately 25%