ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP,120+ of the Global 2000, 75+ of the F500, 20 of the top 25 SaaS providers, 6 of the top 7 US banks, 4 of the top 5 UK banks, and 5 of the top 10 companies on the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list.
ThousandEyes, the Internet and Cloud Intelligence company, is seeking a Senior Manager of Marketing Operations who will be responsible for all facets of marketing operations - infrastructure, campaign operations & processes, data & reporting and close collaboration with key partners (sales operations, demand gen and inbound teams).
This role is a key pillar of the ThousandEyes Demand Generation team, who is passionate about metrics, the contribution to pipeline, penetrating large companies and the engagement of critical named accounts. This person must have a marketing operations center of excellence mindset to build a global marketing operations function.
About the Role
- Partner closely with Sales and broader Demand Gen team to support the execution and measurement of agreed strategies to generate, nurture and handle leads.
- Own and ensure best practices are followed for creating and executing email programs, email nurture, list segmentation, lead management, and reporting. Understand and enable Marketing compliance with Legal and InfoSec global data privacy policies.
- Manage and drive the strategic optimization of our operational campaign procedures, cross-team SLA’s, technical processes, and workflows in Marketo.
- Lead projects and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to create and execute end-to-end improvement initiatives. For example, projects that drive the health of our database through data enrichment, hygiene and persona segmentation with sales operations.
- Own the marketing technology stack and roadmap.
- Track, test and optimize the performance of systems to ensure performing as expected.
- Drive evaluation and implementation of new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing demand gen performance and deliver the capability for modern engagement techniques.
- Liaise with teams outside of marketing to ensure their platforms integrate with our marketing tech stack and strategies.
- Responsible for reporting framework and conducting ad-hoc analysis to provide visibility to funnel, campaign and tactic performance. Make recommendations on improvements based on findings.
- This is initially a player/coach role that will need to be hands-on in Marketo for program execution while coaching existing marketing operations specialist/global teams in parallel.
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS/IT company
- Marketo Certified Expert, strong proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience working with Global teams and offices
- Excellent people and project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks from concept through implementation
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated understanding of full-funnel and sales pipeline metrics and how to manage dashboards/reporting to monitor performance against those key metrics
- Innovative, motivated and high energy player/coach
- Experience with Engagio, Drift, webinar platforms and direct mail platforms a plus
This is an on-site, full-time salaried position located in SoMa district of San Francisco, (one block from Bart station). Compensation is highly competitive and will be based on your level of experience.