ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
Engineering at ThousandEyes
At ThousandEyes, we use cutting-edge technologies and innovative techniques to study and visualize networks on a global scale.ThousandEyes engineers are focused on continuous improvement -- of our product, our codebase, our knowledge, and our skills. We believe in innovation, simplicity, and elegance. We work in small, cross-functional teams where everyone has a voice.
Learn more about engineering at ThousandEyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9a_c8yJyzc
About the Role
As a Senior Manager on the Revenue Platform team, your team will be responsible for maintaining critical platform APIs such as user management, authentication, auditing, and contract enforcement. Your team also designs and implements microservices that processes the usage of large data sets collected by our corpus of Cloud and Enterprise agents, as well as orchestrating how these microservices work together to deliver data through our product to customers.
Apply for this role if you:
- Have led a team of 5-8 engineers, and have 4+ years of software engineering management experience
- Can provide strong technical vision for your team and ensure consistent delivery on objectives
- Have experience formulating a team's technical strategy and roadmap; you've collaborated and partnered effectively with several other teams to execute on shared goals
- Have 5+ years hands on experience building enterprise software products, especially those that use distributed system architectures
- Have experience building products, and have successfully taken significant enhancements and features from inception to production
- Are a strong proponent of Agile software methodologies, such as Scrum, and engineering principles such as Test Driven Development
- Understand how to balance tactical needs with strategic growth and quality-based initiatives that can span multiple quarters