ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 75+ of the F500, 20 of the top 25 SaaS providers, 6 of the top 7 US banks, 4 of the top 5 UK banks, and 5 of the top 10 companies on the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to drive cross-functional People Operations programs and act as a business partner for our Sales, Customer Success and Professional Services teams. A successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for building and refining processes and practices, is an expert in influencing and mentoring others and able to build strong relationships with leaders and employees. We need an HR thought leader who can balance the need to be a Strategic business partner along with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Provide hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching/counseling, career development, and conflict management.
- Understand ThousandEyes business strategies and external business competition, conditions and trends to effectively offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Partner in diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Partner with leadership to drive talent initiatives within their teams that help them meet their business objectives.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
- 8+ years of HR experience in a fast paced environment; previous experience in high-growth and startups preferred.
- Strong emotional intelligence, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization, using a proactive and collaborative approach.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good planning, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are critical. Able to meet multiple deadlines and challenging priorities within restricted timeframes.
- HR Acumen - Working knowledge of people management skills. Familiar with the end to end HR functions including staffing, total rewards, learning & development. Understanding of industry best practices related to HRBP areas of expertise as well as knowledge of related regulatory environment.
- Partnering and Influence - Present solutions in ways that are heard, understood and supported. Add insight that positively influences senior management decision-making. Communicate with clarity, conviction and confidence across regions/cultures, including upward when necessary.
- Personal Credibility - Consistently offer quality advice, counsel and insight. Create trust and mutual respect.
- Experience partnering with remote leadership / workforce.
- 10-25% travel depending on candidate’s location.