The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility into the now borderless network, arming them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 60 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
One of the unique advantages of our platform are the powerful visualizations that can encapsulate an incredible amount of information with simple and elegant ways of summarizing data. We have built a scalable and flexible data platform to surface business and technical insights utilizing different visualization and business intelligence report types used on a daily basis by the biggest organizations of the planet.
ThousandEyes is looking for a passionate Product Manager to play a key role in evolving and expanding the data visualization platform. You will work to define the product and features and socialize them across the organization, ensuring that they are tuned to our customer's needs and market shifts in order to help drive growth.
- Lead the development and launch of innovative products
- Understand and anticipate customer needs to drive product definition and positioning
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs, validate solutions and develop product champions
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning
- Contribute to a long term product vision, roadmap and goals
- Coordinate the deliverables of several development teams to meet roadmap goals
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support the creation of customer-driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to-market strategy
- 6+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in product definition activities for enterprise software products, and client software based products in particular
- Startup experience
- Previous experience with big data visualization and/or analytic products
- Familiarity with the environments and needs of medium and large enterprise customers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment, and energy who can galvanize the team to follow