ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
- Develop and ensure adoption of agile methodologies to streamline feature delivery.
- Drive functional and technical delivery of team, and company-wide initiatives
- Partner with stakeholders and lead execution from inception to production deployment
- Proactively manage change in product priorities as required and willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- 6+ years as a TPM, engineering leader or product manager
- Experience with agile development methodologies and productivity tools
- You have a desire to partner with product teams to define strategy and requirements
- You have proficiency in working with engineering teams to design, scope and deliver features
- You can create functional specs, release plans, and product roadmaps
- Power to influence team members and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Generate useful and actionable reports to leadership on a weekly basis
- Create queries, dashboards, apps scripts and other tools as needed to help accomplish organizational goals.
- Proficient in Jira and Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline