ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About the Role
The Professional Services team at ThousandEyes is focused on ensuring customer success through accelerated implementation programs, persona-based training, and outcome-focused staff augmentations. The Services Sales Manager will partner with the Sales team across North America on new opportunities to understand the customer’s goals and propose the appropriate service offering that will deliver a successful business outcome. You will also partner with the Account Management team to recommend service offerings to existing customers to help expand their usage and broaden adoption of the ThousandEyes platform.
The Services Sales Manager will be responsible for creating new service offerings, enhancing existing offerings and identifying ways to deliver more value to our customers.
This is an individual contributor, quota-carrying position which reports to the Vice President, Solutions Engineering.
- Minimum 5-7 years of services or sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and work with limited direction
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely fashion
- Familiar with core networking principles including DNS, Routing, and VoIP
- Possess a "customer first" attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Accurate and reliable forecasting of the services business
- Develop and execute a plan for enabling the Sales and Account Management teams on the available services offerings and the value they deliver to customers
- Directly engage with the Sales team on new opportunities to recommend the appropriate service offerings and increase the services attach rate
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager, Professional Services to ensure a seamless customer experience as the opportunity transitions from sales to service delivery
- Continuously evaluate and improve service offerings based on feedback from customers and the sales team
- Create customer facing collateral advocating the benefits of using professional services