ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About the Role
ThousandEyes is seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Analyst to join our Dublin, Ireland office and support our rapidly expanding EMEA sales organization. You will be the sales operations point of contact for our EMEA sales team while also providing support for the rest of ThousandEyes’ global sales organization. As part of this, you will partner with members of ThousandEyes’ sales, marketing, finance, legal and analytics teams. This position requires an individual who is team-oriented, excited to play a key role in growing ThousandEyes’ presence in EMEA and driven to produce high-quality results.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the EMEA sales team to process day-to-day requests, including creating customer-facing quotes, approval requests, reporting and overall deal support.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metrics for the EMEA leadership team to report on key business drivers and regional performance.
- Provide data driven reports and analysis to support decision making and drive actionable improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales operations team to ensure global alignment across sales processes.
- Identify and execute on projects that improves sales productivity and efficiency.
- Implement and enforce processes that will maintain data integrity and accuracy in Salesforce.com.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and operational tasks.
- 2+ years experience working in Sales Operations, Sales, or a similar analytical role
- At least 1 year of Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) experience. Admin experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with SaaS business metrics
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances. Self-motivated and able to drive results independently.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.