ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
What are we looking for?
This is your chance to join our sales hub in Dublin! Join ThousandEyes as an Account Executive to showcase your ninja like sales skills, creativity, and your drive. You must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture; specifically identifying new logos, customer growth and expansion,managing renewals, and delivering on your sales goals. In return, you will be supported and surrounded by the best and brightest people in the industry.
What will your day look like?
Each day is going to bring new and exciting challenges your way. No two days will be the same in the life of an AE, but here’s a sneak peek into some of the responsibilities you’ll have on a daily basis.
- Use those outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to articulate ThousandEyes vision and strategy, while showing its business value and impact to customers
- You will deliver growth across your assigned territory focusing on Enterprises with employees under 2,500.
- Become the resident expert on the ThousandEyes platform. Understand market trends and interpret data relevant to our initiatives.
- Identify potential clients and engage them through strategic email campaigns, sales plays, lead development, cold calling, social networking and other business forums.
- Manage and create a pipeline equal to 4x your assigned quota.
- Build and maintain close relationship with key decision makers and stakeholders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization and help them succeed.
- Engage with all levels of the cross functional teams such as Marketing and Customer Success to drive product adoption and usage, as well as with Solution Engineering to understand customer requirements and accelerate demand for ThousandEyes in the market.
How will you be successful here?
- Minimum 3-4 years of direct sales experience in SaaS or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field.
- Strong business acumen.
- Execution of quarterly revenue targets, and forecast accuracy.
- Ability to drive and track sales opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities.
- Experience using SalesForce and other related sales productivity tools.
- Demonstrated consistent track record of quota achievement.
- Experience with new product introductions.
- Strategic thinker and analytical skills.
- Contract negotiation, closing skills, and deal forecasting experience.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Up to 25% travel as needed.