The Administrative Assistant role at Thirty Madison is pivotal in providing day-to-day business and administrative support to Thirty Madison’s senior leadership team. You will be a great fit for the Administrative Assistant role if you are prone to being ten steps ahead of your executives, meticulously detailed in your work and passionate about ensuring the executives you support have everything they need to focus on driving the business forward. Your positive attitude will be crucial at company events as you interface with other employees, board members and investors. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $73,600.00 - $101,200 per year.**
- Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401(k) with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy (Exempt)
**Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual incentive plan and stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
What you get to do every day
- Organize and maintain complex calendars; prioritize and coordinate a dynamic and high-volume schedule for a group of leadership team members
- Organize, prioritize, and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information.
- Assist in planning offsites and team events, including selecting and booking event spaces, coordinating attendees, managing business travel, expenses (T&E), and hotel accommodations, as well as setting up agendas and registering guests for supported leaders.
- Provide backup support for team members during their planned time off.
- Contribute to Workplace and Employee Experience projects as needed, such as project management for office relocations, large on-site and offsite events, and company-wide culture-building initiatives.
- Collaborate with other Executive Admins and Administrative Assistants to ensure coverage/access to senior and extended leadership teams are managed as one team
- Enhance executive efficiency by developing systems and processes to increase organization and streamline workstreams
What you bring to the role
- Ability to effectively manage up: Senior leaders both internally and externally trust you to deliver completely
- Proficient in utilizing the Google suite of products, including calendar, docs, sheets, and slides.
- Effective handling of multiple tasks and adept prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Able to adapt to a fluid fast paced environment
U.S. Applicants Only
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.