Thirty Madison’s mission is remaking speciality care for the better. We believe in access and affordability, outcomes, and experience. To accomplish this, we must find new ways of doing things within the incredibly complex and broken healthcare system. A major focus of this innovation will be on our mail-order pharmacy operations, where optimizing pharmacy workflows will have a meaningful impact on improving the experience for patients across our platform. Accordingly, Access for All Pharmacy (AFA), Thirty Madison’s pharmacy of choice, is looking for a Pharmacy Branch Manager.
This role reports to our VP of Pharmacy.
What you get to do every day
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues requiring a higher degree of expertise or discretion to resolve patient issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Enhance patient satisfaction by leading investigations to determine root cause, establish preventive measures, and provide after action reports.
- Lead the pharmacy team which involves:
- Setting schedules;
- Conducting training for new Pharmacists;
- Communicating, delivering and enforcing all corrective action;
- Administering employee performance reviews; and
- Assist in the hiring process of new team members.
- Perform staff level pharmacist duties as required.
- Collaborate across the organization in the development of processes and best practices for pharmacy operations.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations; ensure that the pharmacy meets or exceeds accreditation standards; and implement “best practices” in all pharmacy activities
- Lead the pharmacy’s performance improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator
- Participating in departmental continuous improvement efforts, leading projects, engaging and communicating cross-functionally with other teams to improve our internal systems
- Creating and implementing an onboarding and training program for new technician and pharmacist hires
What you bring to the role
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD) accredited by the accreditation council for pharmacy education
- Current, unrestricted pharmacist license in TX
- Willing to be licensed in multiple states
- At least 6-10 years of recent retail/mail-order pharmacy experience, including at least 4+ years experience as PIC (required) in a high volume setting
- Advance knowledge of protocols regulating the safe storage of prescription drugs and controlled substances
- Adaptable, flexible and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, and high growth environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
- Experience and/or certification in project management
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills with all levels of the pharmacy team
- Self-motivated to independently manage time effectively and prioritize tasks for self along with pharmacy staf
Bonus if you have the following:
- Licensed in multiple states
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At this time, Thirty Madison is fully remote (excluding Pharmacy roles) and operates in the following states: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., Wisconsin.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*