Hair loss impacts two out of three men by the age of 35 and is often the first chronic condition that men experience. In only 4 years, Keeps has served hundreds of thousands of men, surpassed $100m+ in annual revenue, and is well on its way to becoming the largest men’s hair loss brand in the US. The General Manager of Keeps at Thirty Madison will lead the next phase of growth for the business by scaling Keeps to be the undisputed leader in the hair loss industry. Your steadfast drive for outsized results, coupled with your passion for positive customer outcomes, makes you a fantastic candidate to lead the Keeps business unit. Strong strategic leadership skills will be vital as you grow and propel your team as well as collaborate with other leaders across the organization. Above all, you want to join Thirty Madison in our mission to become the premier healthcare company for people living with chronic conditions.
Some things you will work on:
- Develop and execute the strategic and operational plan to double the Keeps business YoY and become the undisputed category leader
- Own business unit P&L, working with finance and executive teams to develop & execute upon annual budgets and growth plans
- Oversee the day-to-day business operations in collaboration with shared resources throughout the company
- Partner with the marketing team to innovatively reach customers and deploy $50m+ annual budget across core and experimental performance channels, partnerships, activations, and other initiatives
- Drive the evolution of the brand via a deep understanding of the needs of our customers
- Collaborate with Tech, Platform, Clinical, and Care teams to ensure the customer experience is best-in-class while working to drive overall efficiencies
- Apply data to make short-term tactical decisions as well as long-term strategic growth plans
- Understand the hair loss landscape and work with marketing, medical, and operations teams to identify and scale business and product expansion opportunities
- Attract, develop, and retain high-performing team members while fostering a strong and positive team culture
You should have:
- 15+ years of overall work experience including experience in a GM, growth, product, or operations role at a high-growth company. Previous experience in healthcare or consumer companies is a plus
- Expertise in developing and implementing short and long-term business plans and budgets for rapidly scaling business units
- Experience scaling hyper growth brands from $100M+ to $500M+ in annual revenue, with demonstrated success in driving consistent business unit KPIs
- Background and experience across functional areas (growth, brand, product, CX, etc), with a core proficiency in at least one area of consumer marketing or digital product
- A strategic thinker with a vision for how a business should evolve over time and with a willingness to work without constraints, bringing fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Experience with omnichannel business models, with the ability to lead a multi-faceted P&L across online and in-person settings
- Ruthlessly analytical, with strong quantitative skills and a natural inclination to base decisions on data yet able to recognize the limits of data and unafraid to use judgment and instincts
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, collaborative and comfortable working in ambiguity
#LI-SG03 #LI-Onsite RQ2108
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
*Contractors and temps are not eligible for benefits.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*