About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About The Role
The Pharmacy Technician position is an instrumental role at Thirty Madison because it ensures that our pharmacy fulfillment center operates efficiently while delivering a high-quality level of care. As a Pharmacy Technician, you will prepare medications under the supervision of a pharmacist and assist with related job duties at Thirty Madison’s first innovative fulfillment facility - AFA Pharmacy in Missouri City, TX. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions.
This is a full-time, hourly position located in Missouri City, TX (77489). The starting pay rate is $18.00 per hour.
What you get to do every day
- Establish and maintain patient profiles
- Receive and intake prescriptions or refill requests
- Prepare, count, and fill prescription orders with the highest level of accuracy
- Answer telephone calls to assist with patient requests or questions
- Use multiple computer systems to confirm and receive prescriptions orders
- Manage inventory, order supplies, verify invoice against physical quantities received, put away stock, and removing outdated drugs
- Utilize best methods for product packaging and preparation for delivery based on standard operating procedures, including, but not limited to, type of package, storage requirements (i.e. refrigeration) to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Maintain cleanliness of workspace, various machines, and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
What you bring to the role
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- At least 1-2 years of recent retail/mail order pharmacy experience in a high volume setting
- Adaptable, flexible, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, and high growth environments
- Comprehensive knowledge of the language and terminology used in the pharmaceutical field
- Ability to interpret and transcribe prescription information and perform common math calculations
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
A few requirements
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Current, unrestricted Pharmacy Technician license in Texas (PTCB preferred)
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent or vocational school certificate required
- Thirty Madison requires all prospective pharmacy employees who are extended an offer of employment to submit to a drug test
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*