About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The role / What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Marketing Design Lead to lead our growing marketing design team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to coach and empower a growing team of talented designers who will be working across our many brands to deliver high-quality creative. You’ll be responsible for driving forward the visual identity of our brands and will accomplish that alongside your team, often getting right into the weeds with them to move projects forward.
The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, detail-oriented, and relentless about raising the bar. You can deliver feedback thoughtfully, work at a fast pace without sacrificing quality (and coach others to do it too), and are obsessive about making things better. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. Many of our brands are first to market, so there’s no healthcare business to look to for best practices and inspiration, and the person we're looking for is excited about the idea that the work they’re doing will be truly differentiated. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people truly love.
This role reports to our Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing
What you get to do every day
- Drive the visual identity of our brands, oversee and own implementation across all touchpoints, and maintain brand guidelines.
- Conceptualize, ideate, and execute campaigns across print and digital mediums, including the physical customer experience and digital channels such as social, email, and paid ads — and coach your team to do it too.
- Build out a centralized marketing design team that can work efficiently without sacrificing quality or creativity, ensuring each member of the team has an engaging and exciting career path
- Establish design frameworks, concepts, and strategies that are used across Thirty Madison.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Growth, Retention, Social, Content and Product Design more to deliver the best possible brand experience, no matter the medium.
- Own the company’s creative success by establishing a creative review process, and cultivating cross functional communication to ensure deliverables are executed on time and to highest-quality
- Manage relationships and creative output of 3rd party agencies across paid social and email creatives.
What you bring to the role
- 7+ years in a design role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce or subscription start-up environment that believed in the balance of data and creativity.
- The desire to develop a strategy and then work with a small team to get in the weeds and execute against it, making sure that every part of it is optimized for success
- The passion to build a brand from the ground up (bonus points for having done so in the past)
- Positive experience working cross-functionally with, product, copy, CRM, and growth teams to work quickly and pull off the seemingly impossible
- 2+ years experiencing managing designers; excitement about managing, growing, and developing a design team.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*