About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
What is the opportunity?
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. As our business has grown dramatically, so has our team, more than doubling to 300+ employees in less than a year. We have exciting plans to change the future of healthcare, and we’ll need to build out an effective accounting team to support that mission.
The ideal person will be resourceful, results-focused, hyper-analytical with a keen attention to detail and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, empathetic, and proactive, who will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help grow the supply chain function at a company that is transforming the healthcare industry.
This role reports to our Senior Director of Supply Chain
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Operations minded, but strategic — you can get in the details but also see the big picture of how supply chain plays a pivotal role in the business
- Experienced in executing cross functional initiatives that include data driven insights, technology, and operational initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify risks, dependencies, and develop proactive solutions
- Have developed and supported data driven analytics and are comfortable establishing and communicating data driven recommendations
- Intellectually and impossibly curious — you may not be a specialist at everything you’re asked to do, but you have an unending desire to learn and become a wealth of knowledge
- A strategic problem solver with proven problem-solving skills
- A good listener who is interested in gathering information before making decisions
- Able to adapt quickly while prioritizing opposing priorities and delivering a high-quality output!
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment while maintaining a strong bias for action — you love to build and streamline process where none exists
- Seeking to be a part of a dynamic team, and get results; willing and able to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
Some things you will work on:
- Lead development of advanced analytics solutions to enhance data driven decision making capabilities
- Develop dashboards and visualizations to effectively communicate the status of the organization
- Partner closely with the customer care team to develop robust order management analytics which will improve patient experience
- Develop and implement supply chain KPIs that will enable us to execute on improvement initiatives
- Lead master data improvement initiatives: item master, vendor master, etc.
- Provide market and/or product analysis to aid in vendor selection process
- Identify new opportunities to further leverage data, analytics, and analytical tools
- Work closely with the product and data teams to ensure consistency in data availability and scalability as our distribution network grows
- Partner with the various BUs to ensure they have visibility throughout the supply chain to accelerate decision making (value chain analysis)
- A range of other critical projects across our businesses with the goal of building a scalable supply chain infrastructure that enables us to provide high quality and affordable healthcare to millions of customers across the country and the world
You should have:
- BA/BS in an Engineering or Business discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated data analysis experience with a track record of successful execution
- A true growth demeanor (it’s your superpower!) and the ability and desire to operate consistently outside of your comfort zone
- Strong, low-ego leadership, and experience managing and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience building partnerships that lead to business growth
- The ability to zoom in and out (oscillating between tactical and strategic) and context-switch with ease
- A passion for healthcare and the desire to help drive positive outcomes for our customers
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times, and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*