About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Operations Manager to help grow the Thirty Madison team. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success scaling teams of fast growing organizations. This person is responsible for all things related to data, tools, process, documentation, supporting and empowering the Talent Acquisition team. You are passionate about operations excellence and you will have a significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile technology organization that is changing how people manage chronic conditions.
The role reports to our Director of People & Talent Operations.
What you'll do:
- Help shape and execute the recruiting/recruiting operations strategy to be aligned with Thirty Madison strategic objectives
- Implementation and running of programs, systems, and processes to increase the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition team in order to drive excellent candidate experience
- Troubleshoot issues with our recruiting process and systems
- Define the process and documentation for our Recruiting team, and ensure consistent process documentation across the Recruiting team
- Manage partnerships with service and tool providers for the team
- Lead the team with data-driven information and decisions in the execution of our projects and programs
- Drive our programs and projects through ideation to execution and continuously look for opportunities to optimize
- Ad hoc projects and reporting as needed
- 3-5 years experience working in a Recruiting or People Operations team, including experience with an ATS (Greenhouse highly preferred)
- Previous project or program management experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition
- Previous experience using a project management software or tool like Smartsheets or Microsoft Project
- Experience in change management and process implementation
- A passion for People, technology and efficiency - you are a continual learner
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy is second nature to you
- An ability to learn quickly, adapt, and adjust on the fly.
- A comfortable sense of urgency and a need to make sure everyone is always informed.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*