About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are launching an exciting new business & brand, and are building out the launch team now. NewCo is focused on treating a highly prevalent chronic condition that impacts millions of Americans. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded pre-launch business and take it through launch, early product / market fit, and beyond.
Our model delivers high-quality, specialist-level care through an incredible consumer experience. In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining and driving the brand forward while optimizing for growth. Fundamentally, you believe that these two things need to happen in unison to successfully grow a business at this stage. You’ll be a day-to-day owner, thought partner to the GM and a leader on the NewCo team.
The ideal candidate is a customer-focused, collaborative problem solver. We look for teammates who are curious, proactive, and willing to ask the tough questions to ensure that the quality and personalization of our message isn’t sacrificed as we scale.
This role reports into the General Manager, NewCo.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Customer-obsessed. You keep your customer in mind when it comes to the brand and always build and create with their current pain points in mind.
- Have breadth & depth. You have a broad marketing skill set that encompasses multiple disciplines, but have depth that you can own them with minimal direction.
- Excited to roll up your sleeves. Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change. We’re quickly learning and iterating and have a lot of work to do to rewrite the GI care experience for our customers
- Curious and iterative. You believe in a cycle of iterating, testing, implementing and do not miss a beat in the midst of change. If the first solution doesn’t work, you’re excited to find one that does.
- Results-driven and brand-obsessed. You want to push the brand to be the best it can be, and you take performance of the brand into account.
Some things you will work on directly:
- Own brand & integrated marketing, including but not limited to:
- Establishing NewCo as a trusted destination for its condition
- Developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy, including but not limited to brand, content, social and communications initiatives
- Work hand-in-hand with Growth Lead to build a marketing function where the two sides enable each other.
- Partnering with the GM and Growth Lead for quarterly goal setting process for customer acquisition, retention, brand awareness, and ultimately, ROI
- Building and leading the NewCo marketing team needed to execute against the integrated marketing strategy
- Develop NewCo’s voice, defining how we talk to our patients across paid and organic channels, including: CRM, paid social, SEO, long-form content, partnerships and community management.
- Lead the identification and development of strategic marketing partnerships; developing and negotiating strategic third-party partnerships for the company that drive growth through marketing partnerships, sponsorships, and alliances
- Manage external partners and relationships focused on meeting partnership timelines and business critical metrics. Includes ability to manage day-to-day partner relationships, critical issues, and executive-level presentations
- Evaluate how and when to expand into new channels, including developing a strategy and framework for executing campaigns within them (e.g. influencer, ambassadors, affiliate).
- Leveraging data and research and building a structure that allows for a culture of testing, learning and iteration across both existing and experimental marketing channels.
You should have:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, including 2+ years owning marketing channels and 2+ years leading a team
- Experience working in fast-growing D2C/e-commerce companies
- Experience that demonstrates your ability to lead successful marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and top of funnel results
- Experience driving a strong brand voice across various digital touchpoints
- Proven history of identifying, building and securing both strategic and marketing partnerships
- Nice-to-have: Experience in a similar role at a healthcare company - change; design or copy?
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*