About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Our providers are essential to the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to high-quality, affordable healthcare. They provide the initial touchpoint with customers as well as ongoing care throughout the customer’s journey of treating their condition. We are looking for someone to lead scaling the operations of our telemedicine provider network.
In this role, you will provide leadership and operations support for telehealth/telemedicine services including care coordination and integrated care team under the leadership of the Med Ops Lead. Ensure that financial, service quality, and clinical quality outcome goals established for the service are met. Provide human resources management and assure compliance with regulatory and practice standards. Manage integrated care team workflow, quality assurance, and quality improvement programs to enhance patient care. Promote quality, patient-centered services by partnering with medical staff, Thirty Madison stakeholders, and KMG leadership.
The ideal candidate is organized, analytical, results-driven, and a great communicator. Above all, you have a service-oriented mindset and seek to create relationships that drive solutions and better outcomes for our patients. This is an incredible opportunity to join a company building a new type of healthcare experience that expands access to high-quality, specialized care for customers across the country.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Not afraid to start from scratch and build something from the ground up, but also able to optimize and improve an existing framework
- Passionate about telemedicine and leveraging technology to improve healthcare
- Able to effortlessly communicate with diverse groups of people - you’re equally at ease using medical lingo with a physician as you are discussing specs and metrics with a product manager
- Results-driven, with an analytical mindset and drive to exceed targets and SLAs
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span functions and stakeholders
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Manages the daily operations of assigned clinical practice teams and services with the division to assure optimal delivery of safe, appropriate, accessible care and service.
- Plans, identifies outcomes, and implements quality assurance and quality improvement plans.
- Identifies and participates in the development of ongoing orientation, educational and training programs for the department. Identifies and develops individual learning plans as needed in the areas of clinical quality and service quality. Participates in the orientation and training of staff.
- Promotes the delivery of services across the continuum to include patient assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation. Develops systems and tools that promote communication and exchange of information between care settings.
- Builds teams and develops individuals to effectively problem solve, resolve conflict and demonstrate appropriate team behavior.
- Responsible for clinical practice team coverage and capacity. Ensures interdisciplinary teams are effectively assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care/service. Resolves service/care issues, including patient complaints.
- Interfacing with clinical experts to ensure their recommendations are communicated across the network and integrated into our proprietary tools
- Building a robust, scalable loop for actionable feedback between integrated care team members.
- Tracking and driving performance against our clinical team’s KPI framework
- Establishing a patient-centered culture, focused on building relationships, providing effective care guidance, and resolving all patient issues.
You should have:
- At least three (3) years of management or supervisory experience in a clinical or telehealth environment, including demonstrated success in managing financial resources, identifying and meeting customer requirements, and working effectively with medical staff.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, managed care, health care delivery systems and nursing practice.
- Off the charts enthusiasm, patience, and empathy when working with stakeholders across the organization
- Incredible attention to detail, along with the ability to be flexible, creative and solutions-oriented
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Exceptional data-driven thinking and analytical skills and experience using metrics to measure quality, accuracy, and speed
- Experience working in a high growth operations environment
- Passion for Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
How are we managing the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.