About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is already a recognized leader in the hair loss space. Cove launched in December 2018 to serve migraine sufferers and is growing rapidly, and Evens, for acid reflux, launched in September 2019 (our third brand launch in two years).
Thirty Madison’s mission is to deliver high-quality specialized care that is both seamless and affordable. To accomplish this, we must find new ways of doing things within the incredibly complex and broken healthcare system. A major focus of this innovation will be on our mail-order pharmacy operations, where optimizing pharmacy workflows will have a meaningful impact on improving the experience for customers across our platform. Accordingly, we are looking for a dedicated Senior Pharmacy Technician to help lead these efforts.
As part of this role, you will prepare medications under the supervision of a pharmacist and assist with related job duties.
Several of your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining patient profiles
- Receiving and intaking prescriptions or refill requests
- Preparing, counting, and filling prescription orders with high levels of efficiency and accuracy
- Answering telephone calls to discuss or answer patients’ non-clinical requests and/or questions
- Using multiple computer systems to confirm and receive prescription orders
- Managing inventory, ordering of supplies, verifying invoices against physical quantities received of incoming inventory, putting away stock and removing outdated drugs
- Utilizing best methods for product packaging and preparation for delivery based on standard operating procedures, including, but not limited to, type of package, storage requirements (i.e. refrigeration), etc, to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Performing quality control, reviewing complete detail of orders to ensure patients are receiving the correct medications
- Maintaining cleanliness of workspace, various machines and equipment
- Participating in departmental continuous improvement efforts, leading projects, engaging and communicating cross-functionally with other teams to improve our internal systems
- Resolving inside and outside customer issues by providing high-quality customer care
- Managing and overseeing a team of pharmacy technicians, including such duties as::
- Guiding team members on completing daily tasks
- Resolving issues brought forth from team members
- Acting as a liaison between technicians and management
- Performing other duties as assigned or requested
We are looking for team players who are curious, energetic, kind, and proactive. We have multiple businesses that are scaling, and this is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to work at the forefront of innovation in healthcare.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent or Vocational School Certificate required.
- Active Pharmacy Technician License with Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- CPhT certification from PTCB (required)
- 3-6 years of recent uninterrupted experience as a Pharmacy Technician in high volume Community Retail or Mail Order Pharmacy.
- 2+ years of experience as a Lead Technician in a Community Retail or Mail Order Pharmacy.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the language and terminologies used in the Community Retail Pharmacy.
- Ability to interpret, transcribe, and troubleshoot prescription information and perform common math calculations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and high growth environment
- Demonstrate passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Speak more than one language (preferred)
- Authorized to work in the United States (required)
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
This is a full-time, hourly position located in Sugar Land, TX (77478). The pay rate is $20.00 per hour.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.