About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Care Operations Assistant to support our Care Team in representing our brand to our customers. Our Care Team is often the first and last interaction our customers will have with the Thirty Madison brands — and couldn’t be more important in our mission of building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues.
In this role, you'll support the Care Team by quickly resolving issues, helping us build internal processes to better serve our customers, and communicating cross-functionally with our fulfillment partners to ensure a smooth customer experience. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a growing team, and to create an exceptional experience for customers across the country. Note: This is a position with a primary focus on administrative support.
This role reports to our Care Strategy and Operations Manager, Jil McKinney and is a remote position.
What You’ll Do
Some things you will work on:
- Providing general and ad-hoc administrative support to the Care Team including drafting correspondence and troubleshooting issues
- Preparing disputed charge cases for customer financial institutions
- Communicating with our pharmacy regarding updates to patient accounts
- Partnering with fulfillment team to identify shipping trends
- Assisting Care Team Leaders with high-priority tasks
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative or support role
- Customer-facing support experience is a major plus!
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup
- Great written and verbal communication
- Superb judgment, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.